Tuesday, July 13, 2010

_-'Random Thoughts',-_

Check Your Email!

"Check your email!" , words that I always hear from "MR. JAVA MAN" , Francisco Yap. It sounds weird for me at first; because it planted many questions in my head of what kind of mail he will send to his students.

During my second year days and at that time Mr. Yap was one of our newest instructors in our college. One time, the higher years teased (Check your email!) to me and it seems like I was an innocent girl, who is wondering, why should he sent me an email? Until such time that now, he was our teacher in Web Development subject, all my questions were answered. At first, I don't like his teaching strategy because, he will no totally explained everything but as what I realized that it is not all the time that the teachers are always give or spoon feed everything. Student must do our duty and have initiative on it. Mr. Java Man provided us everything by means of sending emails to us individually about our lessons and by posting the notes in our common folder. It is us, as his student, who will discover and learn his lessons. A teaching strategy that challenges the students to become more focus on their studies.

So, if you will meet Mr. Francisco Yap in class, expect the word "DID YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL?".

No comments:

Post a Comment