Saturday, March 6, 2010

Acknowledgements


The SWU College of Computer Studies Order of the Lemon Microchip brings you another great issue with the theme: “Step into the Future”. Still, we aim to provide you, our much-loved readers, not only the latest gadgets and trends that are best for a graduation present but also tips on how to have ‘A’ grades for the finals in preparation for your graduation.

Before anything else, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to brilliant writers namely; Raymart Balderas (leader), Krizza Martinez and Chem-Chem Pescadero for their excellent efforts to February’s issue, Listen to your heart. 

Last month, our poll question was about to love or to be loved. 70% of our readers are like me, Yes, like me. They prefer to be loved than to love. For me, it is more assuring knowing that someone LOVES me than to love someone whom I don’t know if he would love me in return. Anyway enough for LOVE LOVE thing…again take time to answer the poll question of the month.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment